About Clements Law Firm
Experienced, Accomplished Attorney Serving The Local Community
At Clements Law Firm, we are committed to serving clients throughout the Chattanooga, Tennessee, area in motor vehicle accidents, nursing home abuse, personal injury and other legal matters. At our law firm, you will find a lawyer in Jay Clements who will work with you personally throughout your case.
Jay Clements has many significant memberships, and has received numerous accolades and awards in his 30 years as an attorney, including:
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- Nomination for Pro Bono Attorney of the Year in 2006 for the Chattanooga Bar Association for his volunteer service to that organization
In addition, Jay serves as a Deacon at Bayside Baptist Church, and speaks frequently at churches and health care facilities on elder law issues and long-term care planning.
“I love to work personally with my clients, and I try to do house calls or hospital visits for our meetings whenever possible. To me, there is nothing about my job that is more important than the people I work with.” ∙ Attorney Jay Clements
Learn more about attorney James W. Clements III by following the link below.